Quotes of Wisdom : Problems, Difficulties and Obstacles
1. Difficulties are opportunities to better things, they are stepping stones to greater experience. Perhaps someday you will be thankful for some temporary failure in a particular direction.
2. What is, is. What isn’t, isn’t. You become so obsessed with what isn’t that you miss what is.
3. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
4. Regrets can hold you back and prevent the most wonderful things taking place in our lives.
5. If you think your whole life is going wrong just because so much of it is going wrong, then you’re wrong. Mostly when things go wrong, they’re meant to go wrong, so we can outgrow what we have to outgrow.
6. Though no-one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new end.
7. When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
8. We all cling to the past, and because we cling to the past, we become unavailable to the present.
9. The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.
10. There is no agony like bearing an untold story inside of you.
(Visited 343 times, 1 visits today)