Love is like an antique vase. It’s hard to find, hard to get, but easy to break. Every day everywhere, people fall in love… Read our collection of inspirational tagalog love quotes below.
1. Kapag mahal mo ang isang tao, Kahit malayo pa siya dapat kayanin mo, kahit ‘di kayo madalas mag-usap o magkita, tiisin mo, dahil ang pg-ibig hindi sa lapit o layo nasusukat kundi nasa puso at tiwala.
Long distance relationship is one of the best relationships… It’s really sweet ti see two patient hearts that are willing to wait because they think that everything is worth it anyway… Yes it’s hard not being together physically, you cannot hold each other’s hand… You cannot kiss and hug each other, but still, you know that one day you will
2. Masarap alagaan ang RELASYON kahit na alam niyong HINDI PERPEKTO, pero ramdam niyo sa isat’isa ang pagiging KUNTENTO.
Relationship is not just holding hands while you understand each other. It’s also having lots of imperfections and still not leaving each other’s hands. No one is perfect. It is true love which closes the gap of imperfectness to form a smooth surface of acceptance for each other. True love sees and accepts a person for who he/she is.
3. Ang pakikipag RELASYON ay tanda yan ng PAGMAMAHALAN, hindi yan biro para gawin mo lang LIBANGAN.
A good relationship isn’t a game you play or an ego trip you take. It is about love and two people. Loving someone can give us the greatest joy we can ever know and it can hurt more than we can believe too. When it does not really hurt when that person did something disappointing to you, but really hurts when you see that person in pain and sadness, then you know you truly love that person. Loving someone means you should be ready to experience heartache and happiness at the same time. That’s the reward and that’s the risk. Unless we are willing to experience it, we will never really know what it’s like to love and be loved.
4. Kung minsan ay naiisip mo at nararamdamang hindi ka mahal ng taong mahal mo, tama ka. Dahil hindi ka niya pababayaang magkaroon ng ideya at pagkakataon na mag-isip ng ganung bagay kung talagang mahal ka niya.
A man who really loves you will always be there for you through the good times and the bad, through thick and thin. Love has no conditions. A man deeply in love with a woman wants her when she is at her best or her worst. And being there for you is something he does in a way that makes you feel good (versus feeling guilty). He makes you excited about where your relationship is going. He raises you higher than you could ever be without him.
5. Kung kayo TALAGA, kayo TALAGA… at kung hindi man, siguradong may darating hindi man siya ang EXPECTED mo, sya naman ang mas DESERVING sa PAGMAMAHAL MO.
If you’re meant to be together, you will be. If not, don’t worry… someone out there is much better and worth loving. If the one you love breaks your heart, remember there is that special person in the world that will come along and mend it.
6. Ang tunay na Pag-ibig? Yun yung di mo alam kung baket mo siya nagustuhan pero minahal mo siya sa di mo maipaliwanag na DAHILAN.
True love is a feeling, neither defined nor described but is experienced! Don’t get mad when someone can’t explain why they love you. Because if they can’t explain it then they truly do.